Wednesday, December 20, 2006

da world is not respectable!! it's mortal, tormented, confused, deluded 4eva~~ sux!!

After a day out, but still feel tat my mood is still sinking.. sinking depth down into the ocean. Argghhh~~ help!! Can anyone help me out?? Imagine wif a bad co wif alot of bad stuffs n even downgrade benefits!! No one will haf the mood! Aww.. wat a day. Y will tis happen on me? Grrr.. (goin crazy like a mad dog soon. LOL)

Luckily, a savior (piggie) LOL, talk to me. At least make my mood from 100% down turn to at least 50% up. Thanks alot piggie. Wheneva i haf anythin', u'll sure be there 4 me :P. I'm so glad to haf a buddy like u. Muakss.. Sorry ya, didn't ask 4 ur permission n steal a muaks frm u. Hahaha. i kno u won't mind.



So touch~ even bz wf thesis, still spare out some times 2 haf a chat wif me.. Tis is wat we call great bud :P

No comments: